Learn These Facts To Impress Russian Women
James Bond did it and now you too could be dating Russian women. The planet is interconnected through the webs of social networks and multilingual meeting platforms. You can also encounter Anna Kournikova’s female compatriots in your daily life as in our time people migrate internationally more than ever. Beautiful and fashionable, these lovely ladies attract looks wherever they go.
So, how do you make a great impression on a Russian woman? Is there anything specific you need to know? Discover simple tips for dating Russian girls and you may score some extra points with your favorite.
10 tips to impress Russian women
1. Appearances matter. All girls pay attention to the way you look but Russian females are even more particular about a man’s exterior. Fashion and beauty are the two drivers, which girls from Russia cannot escape due to their cultural heritage. How tidy, clean, and trendy you present yourself is more important than your actual physical attributes. Of course, being good looking doesn’t hurt but it’s not compulsory. Neatness and style, on the other hand, are essential to score a date. If you are dating online, you need a photo where you are nicely dressed (formal or smart casual style), with a neat hairstyle and friendly smile. If you met somewhere through daily activities, dress up. Ask a stylish female friend for help, if necessary.
2. Compliment her. Again, not only Russian women enjoy compliments but these ladies crave a kind praise. Some pickup gurus advise negative remarks as the means to attract attention of a beautiful female; it certainly won’t work with women from Russia. Positive and personal comments bring you success.
3. Bring flowers. In the modern Russia, a guy who doesn’t bring flowers on the first date may find himself rejected on the spot. Some dating advisers tell girls to dump the guy instantly if he failed to bring a bouquet of roses or tulips (roses are considered the most romantic flower). It may sound hilarious but it’s true. Even if your girl has been living overseas for some time, she still will appreciate the gesture. The number of flowers in the bunch has to be odd (1, 3, 5, 7, etc). Even numbers are used for funerals.
4. Be assertive. You may ask her opinion but not suggestions. For example, you could ask if she had any food allergies or whether she liked French cuisine before booking a restaurant. But don’t ask the lady where she would like to go. A luxury restaurant with the seat down service and live music is always a safe bet, the more classical the better. Russian women believe in a man being the leader in a relationship, and she should be able to simply relax and allow him to make things happen.
5. Learn about Russia. The majority of western people’s knowledge is limited by common myths. For example, you may not be aware about Russia being geographically the largest country in the world and the first state to send a man into the outer space. If you know some details that the majority of general public is unaware of, you certainly accumulate major points.
6. Show your arty side. Girls from Russia adore art galleries, museums, classical music, theatre, and ballet. Most guys are only interested in sport and cars. If you invite your lady to a theatre or opera, she will think you are incredible. Forget movie dates. If you take your girlfriend somewhere special such as a musical, a symphony concert, or a lunch with a famous writer, it will put you a few levels above mere mortals. Make sure you are dressed impeccably; she is going to be impressed.
7. Ask 3 times. Cultural norms of Russia dictate that a tempting offer has to be first dismissed, best rejected twice until a person is allowed to accept it. That’s why Russians sometimes can be seen as pests as they keep offering the same thing several times, even though you have already answered, “No”. It’s simply a cultural norm. If you only offer something once, your lady may be too shy to accept. A Russian joke holds that “a real man and a real woman will never get together, because she never agrees the first time, and he never offers the second time.” So, even if your lady said “no” but you think she may be just shy, don’t hesitate to offer again or at least ask if she is sure. Give another reason why you would like to make your proposal; it may be enough to change the woman’s mind, especially if she really would like to accept it.
8. Walk her home. According to the Russian dating etiquette, a gentleman is supposed to walk his lady all the way home to ensure she is safe. If you do not offer to see her off, she may think you are being inconsiderate or discourteous.
9. Kiss her hand. This works like this: you offer your hand palm up, she puts her hand on top, you lower your head and gently touch her skin with your lips. This is considered a chivalrous gesture in Russia, which is performed by gentlemen towards ladies they adore or respect. This gesture could be appropriate towards any female a guy wished to demonstrate his reverence to, for example, the mother of his girlfriend, a family member. A hand kiss would surely impress and excite a Russian woman without the likelihood of being rejected. This gesture is best used only once during a date. It can be used already on the first date, for example, when saying good bye.
10. Keep in touch. Russian girls prefer men to be overly insistent, as they believe that a man’s feelings should be much stronger than a woman’s. Don’t be discouraged by the woman’s seemingly passive attitude and lack of enthusiasm. True ladies are supposed to hide their feelings and pretend not to like the man at first, until he proves by his perseverance and relentless pursuit that he is serious about winning her heart. Give it a few dates and you are going to be handsomely rewarded by lots of warmth and affection.