7 Effective Tips on How to Look Beautiful in Your 50’s
You are in a party with all the party ingredients such as happy people, champagne, sounds of fun, people walking here and there and you love all of this. Suddenly you are shocked when someone calls you,” Aunt, where is the bar please?” and in your 40’s you should not be called as an “Aunt.” What is wrong with them? You may think. However, the truth is as straight as a lamp post that you look older than your real age because you do not care about your skin. Read on to read these fantastic skin care tips.
These are the do’s and don’ts to maintain a natural, healthy and glowing skin for 50+ age group.
1. Just Quit Smoking
Smoking can harm your skin, and it is suggested to quit it asap.
2. Say Goodbye to Sunbathing. Avoid sunbathing especially between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Alternatively; you should wear a hat, pants, and sunglasses too. Freckles and age spots link directly to sun exposure.
3. Make a habit of wearing Sunscreen: The winning formula comprises of 7% of zinc oxide along with both UVB and UVA protection every day. It will provide wrinkles, which are harmful to your skin.
4. Do a regular checkup of your Skin
It is almost mandatory to do a skin check up on a daily basis for symptoms of skin cancer etc.
5. Pacify your Skin. By using a humidifier and moisturizing soaps and lotions, you can soothe and pacify your skin.
6. Use balanced diet and keep your body Hydrate. A body without water is prone to many skin issues. Try to eat nutritious and healthy.
7. Anti-aging products help immensely. When you are over 50, these Anti-aging products can be your real support. They are responsible for producing collagen( which is healthier skin cell structure)also, use anti-allergic creams for a glowing skin.
Finally, A Quick Check List for Women in 50’s to have a Natural Skin Care
• If you are going to Mist, then doing Moisture is mandatory. You cannot skip one and go straight to use water.
• Use a sponge for applying sunscreen, if you get irritated by the itchy feel of sunscreen.
• An effective antioxidant for skin is Jasmine extract. Most dermatologists recommend it.
• Reduce use of liquor as it can easily damage your skin tissues.
• Always double clean your face. If you wear much makeup, then you should wash your face at least twice.
Healthy skin is a God’s gift, and you should take care of it to look beautiful forever. It does not matter what age you have, all it takes is a direct approach to taking care of your skin. Like John Keats said,” A thing of beauty is a joy forever.”